Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I have nothing to blog about today...

HB perfect was a bitch last night then apologized and was super sweet even agreeing to come see me on Mon.... So there goes my rant about her..

I watched half of the DYD On being a Man program which is awesome and goes along with a lot of the research I'm doing on inner game and success..

I finally got a maid service so my place is spotless! this rocks beyond words and I have no idea why I waited this long to do this.

I'm going to go see smoking aces later today so maybe I'll post a review about that.

There will be a teleconference next Wed. If you guys are interested, it will be free and I will post more details about it soon. The subject will be;

"How to eliminate Flakes!"

I will probably make the audio availible afterwards but there will be a limited # of seats( Probably about a 100) there will be a half hour presentation followed by a half hour of Q and A.

Ummm... I like Monkeys.

S

6 comments:

  1. Sinn,

    If HBPerfect got bitchy with you and then aplogized, I'd say she really likes you.

    At least, when I start to really like a guy, I freak out (which usually tends to come off a bit bitchy). Then I feel awful and try to make up for my bad behavior because I know it's not the guy's fault I am freakin' out (even though I am freakin' out because of the feelings that I am having for him).

    I know it's weird but it is some sort of chick logic. Try not to hold it against her.

    I had a chance to see Smoking Aces last week at an advanced screening but I had a ton of studying to do and the guy, a director, who invited me didn't kino esculate enough on our first date and when he finally kissed me at the end of the night, it was awkward. It's really too bad because he seemed pretty cool but now it's just uncomfortable.

    Have fun Monday,
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. even if you have nothing to blog about, just blog anything. its important that you push yourself and blog something. you will proly blog something stupid but at least you blogged.

    props Sinn your getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to the teleconference. Thats a great subject that I need to know about. FLAKES ughhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:06 PM

    LMFAO at the Ana Rene doll.

    Your post has sincerely made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm down for the conference call. Sounds like a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:32 PM

    any more posts coming ?

    ReplyDelete