Saturday, February 17, 2007

14 hours later I get into NY

I was delayed for 8 hours on a fucking JETBLUE flight.

It sucked monkey balls, and the only reason that I didn't freak out and get arrested(like someone on my flight did toward the end.) is because I had TV in the headrest, and Fire in the belly.

I finished "Fire In The Belly", by Sam Keen it was mediocre. Very uneven. I loved the stuff he wrote about finding a passion and a path in life. I loved his stuff on having values. I hated his entire section on bringing the masuline and feminine together. And I think that marrying simply for the goal of having kids is retarded. You should get married if you love the person not with any intended outcome.

I also watched a bunch of scrubs, Chappelle Show, and unfortunately had one of the days when Around the Horn and PTI got pre-empted. I hate those days, this is the first one of the new year and I was loving my daily dose of my Favorite TV show. Michael Wilbon and Tony Kornheiser rock!

As Savoy said yesterday at the Lakers game. " You know you're jonsing for football when you're searching for draft coverage." or as I did today watching the same draft coverage 3 times hoping it would be different every time. What's the definition of insanity again? Doing something and....


S

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:23 AM

    Ever think of getting a SlingBox so you can watch your Tivo'd shows on your laptop while away?

    ReplyDelete
  2. watching football= Great

    playing football and not being the best= sucks

    playing football and being the best= ok

    So I guess I love watching football and hate playing it. It used to be ok when I was in highschool but now it sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you were on that JetBlue flight? Clark Howard was ranting about them stranding customers the other night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:16 AM

    Yo Sinn,

    Thought you'd like to read this:

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6380701.stm

    Hybrid

    ReplyDelete