Tuesday, May 22, 2007

This Week in Sinns of Attraction:

I want to start posting a guide for the week every Monday to let you guys know what’s going to be on my blog this week.

It won’t be day by day, more like a general guideline of what I’m going to be writing about as the week moves forward.

So this week at some point I will post:

My review of Brad P’s Underground Dating CDs. Brad was nice enough to send me the entire set and I’ve been going through them. I can’t decide if I want to review them collectively or individually. I’ll have to make that decision and then proceed accordingly.

My review of Way Of The Superior Man… Awesome book I’m re-reading and getting soo much more out of.

A list of Inner game questions every MAN needs to answer to himself

An announcement about a change to the bootcamp model. Stay tuned for this one if you are considering taking a program.

An article about the WORST seduction forum on the internet and why I will no longer post there.


An article on humorous high value openers. We have added these for the second addition of Magic Bullets.

A repost of one of Captain Jack’s really money routines I just started using…

And more.

Same Sinn time, Same Sinn station.

S

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:01 PM

    cool.

    i appreciate how much you update your blog. i've made it a habit to visit it once a day ;)

    looking forward to:
    your list on inner game questions.

    the article about the worst seduction forum (actually, any insight on the seduction community is appreciated. there is so much material, so many self-proclaimed gurus and different views out there with the "perfect model" it's getting messsy...)

    and also routines are always appreciated ;)

    over and out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:40 PM

    lookin forward to this:
    A list of Inner game questions every MAN needs to answer to himself
    ...and all your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:54 PM

    looking forward to see CJ's routines, that guy is $$$

    also the review of Brad P's Cd's... individually

    -JimSmith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:11 AM

    Looking forward to all of the things you announced.

    I got a suggestions for future articles.
    You cold post a top 10 or 20 of stock lines you use in every sarge.
    Just an idea.

    Do you read prometheus rising yet?
    Very interesting book about the possibilities of the mind from robert anton wilson. Read this before I came into the community I interesting read and not a bad inner game resource. :-)

    cheers,

    Hawk

    ReplyDelete