Monday, December 21, 2009

A Special Holiday Gift For You...

Hey there,

With 2009 coming to an end and 2010 fast approaching
I’m getting a lot of questions from guys asking for advice
on how they can make 2010 be their best year ever when
it comes to meeting women.

There are quite a few ways to answer this question, but if
I could think of ONE THING that will help the largest number
of guys it would be this:

If you want to have a kick-ass dating life in 2010 you’ll be FAR
better off spending your time doing day game instead of hanging
out in bars and clubs for hours on end.

There are quite a few advantages that day game has over
night game for most guys, among them:

*It’s much easier to get good at day game than it is to get
good at night game.

*You’ll meet much higher-quality women during than day
than you will at night (let’s face it, most girls that have anything
going on in their lives aren’t club-hopping on a Tuesday night).

*It’s much easier to practice day game and maintain a normal
work schedule, than it is to go out at night all the time if you have a job.

In a nutshell, day game is easier and less-stressful than night game,
AND you’ll meet better girls. Sounds like a good deal to me :)

So to help make 2010 your best year ever, I’ve set up a few
holiday gifts for you that will help you become an expert at
day game in the shortest time possible.

First of all, I’m going to be putting my best-selling Day Game
from A to Z Mastery Program back on the market this Thursday,
December 24, 2009.

This program has been off the market since last May and retails
at $697.00, but to keep with the Christmas spirit there will be a
short window where you can get it for a STEEP
discount.

Also, as part of this holiday day game event, I’m re-releasing some
awesome free materials that will really help your day game.
Here are some of my favorites…

My 24-page Day Game Report:

Day Game Report

A LIVE undercover day game pick-up:

Live Pickup Video

An audio Lay-report from Alex, who laid NINE girls in one month
using my Day Game materials:

Audio LR

That’s all I got for now.

Best,

JS – The King of Content

6 comments:

  1. Mike R1:40 PM

    Kick ass day game report and bad ass live pick I'm telling dude if you had live pick up videos for sell i would definitely buy them. Only you man you commentary that shit vary nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should post the other link of you gaming the persian girl on campus because I really liked how you naturally used rings on fingers while being very low-keyl & non-telegraphic with the routine. Nice vid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really straight to the point report - one of the best short reports, I've ever read!

    The part about newbies spending ages building attraction during day game when they already had it... resonated quite a lot, lol! Recently discovered that myself!
    Some of the stuff is scary to try (especially when you have no basis of comparison for the delivery of it), but sounds bang on - will have to push myself once again! xD
    Truly thanks!
    Be fun, be happy, be merry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SICK DUDE Thanks alot wicked newsletter for Christmas You are King Of Contenttt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:42 PM

    It was certainly interesting for me to read the blog. Thank author for it. I like such themes and anything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:10 AM

    Thanks for the daygame info. Useful stuff. Also, I got your Lay Report book, good stuff in there as well. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete