Thursday, December 24, 2009

New Bonuses and some last minute details...

Hey guys,


First off, as I mentioned in an earlier blog post, as part

of the re-release of my Day Game program, for a limited time

I’m offering some ALL NEW bonuses that were NOT part of

the original course. Here they are:



ALL NEW Bonus #1: Phone Game 2.0 Audio Download

and Transcript. Once you master phone game you will be

so success with women that you won’t believe it. This audio

has everything you need to become a master of phone game.



ALL NEW bonus #2: A special module on Physical

Escalation in the day time. Trust me when I say

that the way you escalate physically in the day time

is MUCH different than how you do it at night. In this

special online video, I’ll show you exactly how to become

a master of day time escalation so you’ll be able to rack up

lay after lay!



ALL NEW bonus #3: Guide to Dates audio download and

transcript. Being able to get solid phone numbers and dates

means nothing if you can’t make sure that those dates end

up in your bedroom. With this audio download, I’ll show you

the exact formula I use to get girls in my bed at a 90% clip

whenever they go out on a date with me.



Second, the Day Game program will be available at substantial

discount at exactly 12:00 p.m. PST later today. Be sure to check

your email at exactly that time for the special link. The special

discount is only going to be available for 72 hours so you’re going

to want to act fast.



Stay tuned,



JS-The King Of Content

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:46 AM

    hey sinn, do you know if captain jack is still alive/active?

    i'm only half joking here, i miss the guy's insightful posts. Now, it's just you.

    ReplyDelete