Thursday, July 30, 2009

Great Community Quotes

Hey guys,

I'm revising my book about growing up in the Seduction Community, and there are soo many quotes that are just absolutely unusable without getting sued a gajillion times, or getting peope in trouble.

So, as I'm cleaning up this book for publication, I'll be posting random anonymous quotes here. If the owners of said quotes want to come forward, they may.

As a pothead myself this first quote sparked a long and happy friendship.

This quote happened in a hotel room after a bootcamp as a group of instructors at the old Mystery Method and myself enjoyed a post bootcamp joint.

" I don't smoke joints. When you come to my house, you smoke out of glass."

Never has a pothead preference been more aptly summed up and furthermore explained as a standard of usage at his house.

Still cracks me up to this day.

I'll have more of these as editing occurs...

S

1 comment: