Monday, September 20, 2010

# 994- The Beyond Seduction Event is Live!

Hey there,

Good Monday to ya.

I have a bunch of thoughts today, but I also have about 10 mins before I have to leave for Kickboxing, so I will have a lot of posts this week for ya including my thoughts on volume based game versus quality based game.

I may even make a video to explain it.

But in the meantime I wanted to remind ya that the Beyond Seduction Event is live now and you can STILL get a free 30 minute strategy session with me (a $250 value) as well as the Beyond Seduction Starter pack (a $147 value, not available anywhere else) if you sign up by Midnight tonight.

You also get a HUGE price break.

Sooo meander on over to Beyond Seduction and sign up.

Or you'll never get laid ever again!!!!!

Just Kidding.

Or am I?

JS- The King Of Content

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:10 PM

    oh really cool man, and 6 more for the 1000 article!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:40 PM

    Are you going to post the recording from saturday?

    ReplyDelete