Thursday, October 23, 2008

Reminder: The Game Acceleration Tele-Seminar is TONIGHT!

Hey guys,


As you probably know, tonight I’m hosting a groundbreaking FREE Game Acceleration tele-seminar where you'll discover my never-before-revealed 7 steps to becoming an expert-level pick up artist in 12 months or less.

This call ties together everything I’ve been sharing with you these past couple of weeks starting with the release of the Game Acceleration Doctrine and gives you the critical pieces that guarantee your game explodes in the next 12 months.

Here's a sample of what you'll discover on this call:

How to guarantee you're ALWAYS moving towards your dating goals

The two missing elements that separates the guys who get really good quickly from the guys who struggle

How to become a master of day game, same night lays, and stripper game in a matter of months, not years!

A "secret weapon" used by world class athletes and Fortune 500 CEOs that will practically guarantee you become an unstoppable ladies man in no time!

The three facets of game that you must master if you want to truly have incredible power and choice with women!

Participants on this call will also get the chance to apply to my long-term coaching program.

But even if you don't apply to the program, in this call you'll discover the juicy details that will take your game to epic levels immediately!

For complete details and to register for this monumental event go to to

Here

Best,

Sinn

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:07 PM

    Wow that program sounds absolutely awesome. It really makes me wish i wasn't a poor college kid with no moneyz. Do you guys accept kidneys?

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude i just read this today, u gonna do futher such events in future?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:47 PM

    I completely missed it because I fell asleep and had an awesome dream about flying. Did anyone record it/take notes on it?? I'm so mad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to be in China until March. Is it possible for me to join the coaching program?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:52 AM

    I missed the dang call! I signed up for it but ran late in another meeting. Any way you could make a document and summerize the call?
    I cought the 1st one, and really wanted to attend this one.
    Another Delemma I have is I am a newbie to this, and have not had good results yet. I think this may be that I am drowned in liturature on Pick up. There is so much to the liturature (Magic Bullets, Game accel doctrn, Mystery openers etc.) that you dont remember any of it when you approach and can bearly remember your opener! LOL
    I guess thats typical of guys like me though eh? I had drinks with some young ladies I met online the other night and Just sat there like a dead fish and couldnt say anything, I couldnt remember what to say! So I got locked out by the rest of the group.
    I am still slowly learning though and will hopefully come out of my shell soon.
    -skyrider

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:18 PM

    Will the Tele-Seminar be free to download when it's done?

    ReplyDelete