Thursday, October 02, 2008

I'll be going to Love Systems Superconference.

Hey guys,

As some of you may or may not know, Love Systems is having another Superconference coming up in LA Oct 17-19th. This will be a great opportunity to learn not just from me but from some of the best guys in the community! Guys like Moxie, Savoy and Brad P will all be doing great presentations.

I'll be doing a talk on utilizing your own natural advantages and disadvantages for getting the best possible results. This is part of my new big push for teaching reform within the community. One of the reasons why i did the lair talk tour earlier this year was to see what guys are like who have been in the scene for longer than a year. What I learned is that there's a ton of guys out there who are learning the wrong way. And it's not just a lack of effort or balls. It's that they don't have a set plan for learning. They pick up tips here and there from various newsletters and mailbags and they go out and have the exact same sticking points for years.

Pick up is all about figuring out what you're doing to cause the reactions you're getting and then changing small variables until you get a more positive response. That's one of the reason Savoy calls it dating science, because in reality what you're doing is conducting social experiments under different conditions. The thing is there are different OPTIMAL conditions for EVERY single person out there. A 45 year old teacher is not going to get the best results in a nightclub, but put him at a teaching convention or fundraiser and he cleans house. A 20 year old college student isn't going to do the best at an upper scale lounge, but at dollar beer night near his school his value is markedly higher. I know what you guys are thinking, but what if you're this or that. No matter what lifestyle and budget you have, you can find your niche. It's just a matter of knowing what you enjoy and what you have to work with. I wrote a whole lot more of these thoughts down into a document we're calling " The Game Acceleration Doctrine." And we're giving it away free. If you come to Superconference, you'll even get a pretty printed out copy :) Otherwise keep watching the blog for info on that.


Also if you come to Superconference I will give you a FREE 30 minute phone consultation with myself or one of my junior instructors($100 value). As well as a free copy of The Best of Sinn's Of Attraction($29 value). I'll even throw in a free copy of the LR book if you sign up Here You can also call the awesome Jeremy at The Love Systems Office and speak to him directly at (323) 836-0151.

I'll leave you guys with a video aof why Savoy's excited to see me speak at Superconference.



S

2 comments:

  1. Sinn, I think I identified my sticking point. I have gum on the bottom of my shoe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:00 AM

    Sinn, I'm dying. I don't know how to contact you. I took a bootcamp from you and Mystery in Boston like 3 years ago.

    I keep ending up with two girls and can't manage to balance time or manage expectations. I can usually salvage one, but the other ends up not hating me but certainly not sleeping with me (anymore). I don't want a harem, I just want to have multiple solid relationships.... If you can advise I'd be eternally grateful.

    ReplyDelete