Thursday, September 17, 2009

Really Maxim? Really??????

So I was bored and trying to kill 10 minutes before I have to go to the Dentist, when I decided to stumble on over to Maxim.com.

I don't know why as they're content is usually absolute garbage and actually makes me feel like I lost a few IQ points.

But today I noticed their annual Hot 100 list is out so I decided to take a little looksie.

Not only is washed up ten years past her prime Jennifer Love Hewitt in the top 10, but the # hottest girl was Olivia Wilde... WTF???

Check out the picture I have bigger titties.

Olivia Wilde is NOT hot

She needs a boob job( plus 2s as Nik Richie of TheDirty.com would say. Greatest slang word EVER), like I need to smoke a bowl after getting worked up writing this post.Plus it wouldn't hurt her to see the Sun for once. I mean, if you can't distinguish where your hand ends and the pile of coke begins something is wrong.

Seriously I fuck better looking girls on the regular, she has the body of a 12 year old boy and looks like she just did 87 lines of coke in the bathroom of 1OAK. Now this would not have been that bad except they made Megan Fox(who is actually super hot) #2.

I feel like I'm channeling my inner Seth Myers here, but again... REALLY???

Maxim officially has NO credibility.

JS

12 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:05 PM

    I DISAGREE

    that's like the worst picture i've ever seen of olivia wilde. i would probably come to the same conclusion if that was the picture shown as #1 but if you haven't seen her other pictures? don't knock it.

    i would totally take olivia over megan anyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try reading Glamour.

    Current article titles:
    -What Would You Ask a Queen?
    -The Secret Signals Your Stuff Sends to Guys
    -Poll: Are You Normal In Bed?
    -Who Is Your Celebrity Workout Buddy?
    -Eva Mendes Shows Us How Emotions Affect Our Looks
    -Purple Lips: Would You Ever Go There?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she looks fine and wouldn't change a thing on her. You're right however that she doesn't belong on the number 1 spot in Maxim. Maybe Elle or Vanity Fair but not Maxim.

    Maxim is the go to place for silicone, tans, piercings, sleeve tattoos and big hair.

    PS: why are white people so obsessed with tans? Don't you realize how unhealthy that stuff is?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQSJNbiH480&feature=channel_page

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:00 PM

    Wow you're an idiot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:14 PM

    ummmm...sinn. you have constantly said your type is thick redhead big boob freckels. so obviously olivia isn't for you. she is HOT! but not your type. and megan, while hot, is white trash.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:27 AM

    olivia is beautiful but not hot, imo hot involves great body not just a pretty face, megan fox has both so thats why it sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12:26 PM

    what the fuck am i reading

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous2:54 AM

    you def got some game sinn but banging hotter chicks im not sure about esp when I saw you in dallas. Some of those girls were of questionable hotness

    ReplyDelete
  9. PLEASE look at the new GQ before you pass judgment on Olivia. She does have model mumps - but she's otherwise perfect. Also watch the movie - Bickford Shmeckler's Cool Ideas - she's blond and bombshellish in it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. PLEASE look at the new GQ before you pass judgment on Olivia. She does have model mumps - but she's otherwise perfect. Also watch the movie - Bickford Shmeckler's Cool Ideas - she's blond and bombshellish in it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I beg to differ and present the following evidence:

    http://www.tsbmag.com/2008/09/16/megan-fox-has-a-lesbian-crush-on-olivia-wilde/olivia_wilde_02/

    Plus, I'd think with your success with women, you'd realize the joy of a handful of real boob ass opposed to trying to palm the hard, inflated basketballs that are the fake boobs that I've encountered.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What you need to do is make a Sinn Hot 100. I'd be interested to see who you pick for that list.

    ReplyDelete