Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Breakdown Of A Sexual Framing Routine

Hey Guys,

I sent this out to my newsletter guys yesterday, but I've gotten so man y positive emails about it that I wanted to share it here as well.

This is a breakdown of a specific type of sexual framing routine and why it works.

Check it:

---------------

What’s Up Guys?


Today I want to give you one of my favorite routines for setting the right frames when you’re talking to a woman.

The great thing about this routine is that it’s what I call a Cookie Cutter. A cookie cutter is a type of story or anecdote that serves a specific purpose. The specific wording of these types of routines doesn’t matter and you don’t have to memorize them. Instead you want to understand what the purpose of the cookie cutter is. The reason I call them cookie cutters is because they help to shape the frames of the interaction, turning normal conversations into sexually charged ones just like a cookie cutter makes a Christmas tree out of flat cookie dough.

Today I’m gonna be teaching you a great cookie cutter, the discretion story.

Discretion is one of the most important sexual frames we can set. Women are EXTREMELY concerned with their reputations and do not want to look slutty. They WANT to do slutty things, but they don’t want to look slutty. So we need to let them know that we are discrete. That their reputations are safe with us and they can do slutty things with no consequences socially.

So how do we do that?

I like to do it by telling a story about why I don’t kiss and tell. This is the cookie cutter. We’re trying to set the frame that we don’t kiss and tell.

This is an actual true story, and I’m sure most of you guys have similar stories if you look closely enough into your own life. If you have very little experience with women you can tell a story about a friend of yours. Hell since you’re on my email list you can tell a story about your friend Jon Sinn ☺

Ok here’s the story, with some of my comments on what I’m trying to do it and why it works. The routine is shown in quotes while my comments are not.

“Have you ever been in a drama bubble?”

This is just a great lead in for any emotionally charged story

“ I was out a few weeks ago with a bunch of my friends, and I got a little tipsy and hooked up with this friend of a friend Kelly. I talked to her about it and told her we should just be friends. And then two nights ago this crazy girl is telling everyone detailed stories about our little fling. I hate when people kiss and tell. I just really think that whatever happens between two people is nobody else’s business.”

So here, I’m just setting the background, I probably expand a little bit more on this in real life, but you get the idea. You still want to use the Advanced Storytelling strategies like characterization, grounding, etc that I talked about a few month’s ago in the Sinn’s Inner Circle CD. I also establish a little social proof and demonstrate that sex is not a big deal to me. I also throw some bait in there because I don’t explain what the girl was telling people about the sex we had.


“ It’s just not classy, and I like to keep things classy when I’m not trying to get you to hook up with me in a bathroom.”

And we end with a little sexual humor to break the tension and move forward with a prepping statement.

I recommend using this type of cookie cutter when you’re in isolation with a girl in comfort. It’s really great as part of your first date!

Try it out, and let me know what your results are!

Talk to ya soon,

JS


PS: If you want to learn more my NEVER BEFORE REVEALED routines for sexualizing comfort, check out my Advanced Strategies For Sexualized Comfort CD set. At SexualizeComfort.com

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:57 AM

    nice blog post. btw you're forum link is broken, man

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:59 PM

    do a podcast gucci bandana

    ReplyDelete