Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I crushed Savoy in Fantasy Part Three- I lost AGAIN....

Ugh..

I hate Football, the only thing I hate more than Football right now is Fantasy Football, and maybe Eli Manning's stupid face.

I lost to Savoy. Again.

And to make it even worse he sent a really good trash talking text message.

As I was getting my hair cut, my phone(No longer an Iphone thanks to AT&T's TERRIBLE service) started to vibrate.

It was a text from Savoy saying

"I keep hitting refresh on your blog. Don't you have a recurring Tuesday feature on it?"

As much as I'm annoyed by my STD of a fantasy team, that did make me laugh. So for Savoy's enjoyment here's a breakdown of my loss.

First in a complete betrayal of Tom Brady, not only did I bet against the Pats ( I lost) I stabbed a dagger right between the 1 and 2 by sitting him in favor of my least favorite QB of the last 20 years Ben Rothlisbeger. I figured the way Rothlisberger's playing and the lack of a Steelers running game, Ben was due for a good game against Cincy right? Wrong. Plus I must now live with the shame of turning on Brady. Not really, I'm sitting his ass again against the Ravens.

Then I started Deangelo Williams who scored 21 TDs last year... For some reason ( Maybe they forgot their QB was Jake Delhomme) the Panthers came out and thew the ball twice as much as they ran it. As Bill Simmons tweeted " that's not a gamplan it's a suicide mission." I needed 30 pts to tie Savoy on Sunday night and Deangelo got me 7 points.

I also got a whopping 0 points from TO who I am turning on and benching not only for his performance, but because I heard they are renewing the T.O show and it's terrible. It's so bad that I ( A confessed bad TV lover) can't watch a whole episode. T.O, it's not me it's you. You suck, sorry.

And I took the Redskins D based on my rule of picking up whatever defense the Lions is playing and the Lions went out and won their first game since 2007... They got 2 pts for showing up in the right uniforms I guess.

I also didn't start Pierre Thomas who got 24 points...

I'm getting depressed even writing this up.

On the bright side I did go 10-6 this week in my pick league.

I also quit College Football last Saturday. Maybe I'll watch some Bowl Games, but the BCS is too stupid of a system for me to continue to support and USC is too undisciplined of a program. EVERY year they lose to an unranked Pac-10 team this year they lost to a team that was 0-12 last year...

I'm done with College Football and instead will be sunbathing and day drinking on Saturdays. Way better than College Football.

So far Savoy is ahead 2-1 and unless I can swing some trades or get lucky on the waiver wire I might need to start looking for a Matador style wig. Maybe I'll email him and ask where he got his from for accuracy :)

Ugh.

JS

PS: I hate football.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:41 PM

    Watch CFL lol.

    P.S. Your forum is getting out of control.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:24 PM

    Who cares?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:22 AM

    Cut this stuff and get some Podcasts out ASAP ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:28 AM

    damn...man your team sucks...hahahaha anyway do a podcast man those things are entertaining as shit

    ReplyDelete