Wednesday, December 27, 2006

You get out what you put in

I was watching some guys play pick up basketball at the gym today(while accomplishing project Become a Beast) and I noticed that the only real difference between guys is skill and conditioning.

That may sound like saying the only difference between me and Michael Jordan is some exercises and practice. And it's the truth.

Take away all the natural gifts people may have( or lack) and the only differences are in skills and experience.

Everything is a skill set.

You want to become faster? Start running sprints.

You want to learn to dunk(like I do) start doing plyometrics and practicing.

You want to learn to meet women? Start trying to meet women.

A journey of a thousand miles will start with a single step.

It's real easy to put things off and be lazy, but only throiugh putting in the effort, will you get the rewards that you seek.

S

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:39 AM

    Hey Sinn, I'm 5'10'' and I can dunk (took lots of effort to get there...) If you're taller than me you shouldn't have too much trouble getting there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:41 AM

    Hey Sinn,

    The last several blogs you've written have been really good. The blogs are entertaining and do their own to reinforce your identity. Keep it coming.

    Ms. Anonymous,
    Ana Renee

    ReplyDelete