Wednesday, December 20, 2006

End of the line in Miami and as I sit here waiting for my cab I have to look back on the last 5 weeks of my life.

I haven't been home since Nov 14th or 16th I can't remember and can't bother checking when my Austin B/C was.

I have pulled 8 girls in this time, had 2 day2s and 2 day3s, had a ton of makeouts, been in Dallas, Austin, Toronto, New York, and Miami. I have taught or assisted at 4 bootcamps and a day game seminar. I have been hanging with Tenmagnet, Masters, Future, Captain Jack. I have spent way too much money.

I'm feeling conflicted as I prepare to go home and be off for the next 3 weeks. I dunno if I'm relieved to have the time off or if I'm gonna be really bored.

I can't believe I'm finally going to sleep in my bed with HB bi-squared tonight. It's exciting to see her and I can't wait til I get off the plane and she's waiting for me.

Then tomor I have to get on with the process of moving on with my life, without having to fly to bootcamps all the time.

S

6 comments:

  1. HB bi-squared = stripper you met in Miami?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope one of my LTRs.

    She's bi-sexual and bi-polar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:52 PM

    What do you mean move on with your life and not fly out to bootcamps every weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:34 PM

    Sinn,
    Your comments at the NYC lair
    meeting were awesome and were
    a revelation for me on logistics. Whenever you are in NYC please do
    drop by the lair if you can.
    Thx,
    AJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:46 PM

    hey man i just hit your celly... you better be in Vegas for New Years... serious game will be spit...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can testify...

    If God gave me free reign to create the girl of my dreams (physically) - she would look just like that Stripper you picked up in Miami.

    When you opened her and started working her, my jaw dropped to the floor and it stayed there the entire time.

    Awesome technical skills, she was eating out of your hand by the end of the night.

    ~ Captain Jack ~

    ReplyDelete