Wednesday, May 09, 2012

The Most Important Factor is Effort


 I was talking to my friend about what the most important factor for success with women and dating was the other day.

 There's quite a few things that are involved:
 Looks
 Money
"Game" or social engineering
 Emotional Connections
 Commonalities
 Status

 But I think of all those things, effort is the one factor that separates the guys who get laid a ton from the guys who do all right or fail completely.

Think about it, a guy could have great looks, or a lot of money or a lot of "Game" but if he doesn't put in a consistent effort he's not going to get the best results.

I even think back in the day Gunwitch, had an equation that was something like your looks + your effort/ 2 equals your best possible results.

So for example if a guy is a 5 and puts in a 10 effort he could end up with 7.5s. I think I agree, though there are outside factors like "game", money, and emotional connections which could boost the guy even higher without the 10 effort that (AVERAGE)guy is getting nowhere. You have to want better for yourself and then work really hard to get it.

 The worse your starting point is: Short, Fat, Old, Bald, Bad Accent, etc...

 The more effort you're going to need to put in to be successful. I remember once I had a student in 12 months to mastery who was 5'4 bald, fat and unattractive with a terribly thick Indian accent. We were talking and I was telling him he needed to hit the gym and get a vocal coach to work on the accent before he was going to see major progress. He said something to me like " That's too much work." and I went off on an old school rant about how you have to want this and he wasn't starting with the best raw material. And that's the thing a lot of you guys KNOW what you need to do to be more successful with women: You need to stop being a pussy, or lose some weight, or get out more. But you don't want to do that because it's hard. And because you're lazy. So you constantly look for the next magic pill or program that will somehow do the work for you.

 It is possible to succeed as an ugly, short, old dude I've had students do it, but they work their assess off to get that success. They try and try and try and then when they really want to quit they try some more. That's the kind of effort you need to be willing to put in if you're serious about getting success with women. Especially if you're short, ugly, poor, or socially awkward.

 JS

10 comments:

  1. "So for example if a guy is a 5 and puts in a 10 effort he could end up with 7.5s"

    The logical part of my head like the mathematical equationesque breakdown here, but isn't the right side of the equation more related to quantity rather than quality?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great points. I agree - and this goes with anything, whether you want to learn a new language or get better at this.

    Stick at it and put in the effort.

    Though I'd add that the effort needs to be well-focused.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:35 PM

    A very nice post. It reminds me to shift up the gears again. A good lesson for all KJs. One approach is better than reading 10h seduction stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:53 PM

    Tyler from RSD is living example of effort that gets you something more you would get being lazy. But there is more to that. Money and status are most of the time results of persistence. I truthly belive being ambitious and bold in general are the main things that attract women besides looks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Preach it.
    Can't agree more with you,most people do not push themselves enough in todays technologically dependent society, it's the effort your willing to put which is the biggest determining factor if you want to get good at anything in life, wither it be game or not.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:47 AM

    thanks for this epic!!!! post sinn!!


    this is something that everyone wonders about but nobody in this damn! community ever writes about.

    you are the first one! to talk about this openly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6:59 AM

    My tennis coach used to refer to "effort" as "focus."

    Which meant that you had to think about the things that you let take away your "focus" and then fix those.

    In pickup, for me the thing that most quickly takes away my "focus" and effort is having time pass where I seem to be running into nothing but a lot of boring, quiet, mean, or fat girls and then not finding a way to reframe that into something positive, like having fun, or meaning that it is good to practice or proof that I'm getting better with women.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love to comment on this blog, keeps me sane in the head :) and I noticed it helps you organise your thoughts and share information that might help others and make them see what one guy is doing in this arena.

    I don't read nowadays anymore, its practice even if I had to do some bbm messenging it's still practice. I liked the product that Sinn is advertising regarding text messaging. One of the crucial tools of pu, I cant emphasize how great it is, it shaves a lot of stuff u can do during dates, u can qualify, flirt, get comfort, etc... even on TEXT, I consider it as an ally if used wisely and smartly. Most of Sinn's stuff whether for a gf or seduction roadmap can be relayed flawlessly through text and yield same effects as if it were in person, it speeds things up and puts the right frames you want to put to any interaction, then meeting in person prior or after solid text game makes the pu very much smooth and with lesser hurdles, it also shows the girls that you do get it and can speak womanese :)

    For me, I think 7 years of theory and practice have yielded me good results landing the prettiest and most in demand girls in my city. It has been fullfiling, I made lots of mistakes along the ways and also with the girls which all translated to experience and getting better each time, text after text, date after date, lay after lay, its a marathon by excellence not a sprint..

    The above qualities sinn listed Looks
    Money
    "Game" or social engineering
    Emotional Connections
    Commonalities
    Status

    Are all part of your game, you can have some better handled than the others, some u can control completely some to a degree, some you cant, effort has to be put in all in my opinion, game is a skillset of sub skillsets, like formed by limbs just like in Yoga and you have to keep fine tuning those limbs, it's not easy, it all takes time, for example getting good bed which eradicates sexual anxiety takes practice, patience and being objective and taking nothing personal.... and so on and so on.

    My gamer shot very high, coz I was into the club scene, with all my friends being clubbers and naturals, this exposure by itself made me form sound theories based on Sinn's teaching, I let go of reading and immersed myself in the trenches of the night life, a fantastic ride but with a dark future in you keep at it :)

    Reading for me now at this level helps me just to refresh the ideas quickly and general rules just to be in check. I dont memorize or go into my mind to a certain product, those days are over. I just act, it's the flow, I feel calibration in action, it's a wonderful feeling, the rush of gaming leading the interaction where you want :))))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous5:19 AM

    Tyler from RSD is a LYING example of a cheater, yesterday his forum bloked me and another guy just cause i've tried to explain to 2 desperate guys that look, as sinn say, it's a fundamental part of the equation and if you ignore it your doomed to fail if yo're not good looking.
    Compliment Sinn, this time you've wrote a really constructive and inspiring article, maybe yo're the last honest coach survived in this quirky comunity, i'll check your products.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous7:43 AM

    thanks. i felt this post was written for me.

    ReplyDelete