Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My Thoughts On The Guy/Chick Debate


 Man Do I Hate The New Blogger....

 Seriously I hate that shit with a passion, and hope it dies.

 Anyway I read your comments including Captain Jack saying it's best to be a pirate which I think is true...

I think it's easier to be a dude in most situations.

The exceptions being a hot 20 something girl in LA, Vegas, NYC, or Miami who literally has the world by the balls.

Though it is WAY easier to end up alone as a dude...

There are quite a few pluses such as:

 1. No child birth- No thanks to passing a kid out of my body. You know ho wannoying it is when you have to take a shit? Imagine that for 9 months, no thanks.
 2. No fear of rape- I mean outside of jail.
 3. Not always judged by our appearance
 4. Our looks don't fade as bad
 5. They make less money $$$

 So there you have it, be happy you're a dude even if you can't get no pussy!
 
 JS

7 comments:

  1. Martin5:43 PM

    Make money, buy pussy - problem solved ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MOAR ARTICLES ON WHY FAT GUYS CAN'T GET LAID!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:27 PM

    You forgot to mention it is easier to end up with a hot chick since there are so many, compared to the amount of hot guys. Sometimes girls just settle with the ugly dude. Just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:27 AM

    haha..

    Jon making the world a better place since the 1980s...

    Without you (and captain jack too) the internet would be a real boring place...

    ReplyDelete
  5. dickbutt11:53 PM

    I'm sorry but if you think that it's easier being a guy then you're seriously fucking retarded. It's easier being a girl, in all situations - old, fat, frumpy - overall. The world is their oyster and the majority of their problems these days are of their own making.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous9:13 PM

      retard. get a sex change then

      Delete
  6. Anonymous2:45 AM

    lol you hate the new blogger so much you didn't approve my comment. xD

    ReplyDelete