Monday, November 14, 2011

I'm Not Saving The World

Hey there,

I was gone the last two weeks first to a positivity nazi conference where I was officially the most hated on man in the world, and then recovering for a week where I mostly over-ate and smoked a lot of pot.

But now I'm back, and I wanted to talk about something I've been thinking about since I heard another "guru" talking about how he was changing the world one guy at a time or some other such super lame oversimplification of what we do in the SUISC.

It's also at this point in the listening that I feel like yelling at the speaker like Mark Wahlberg in "The Departed"

" Do you know what we do here?"

" No you don't, if you knew what we do here we would not be good at our job. We would be pricks. You calling us pricks?"

But I digress.

I am not saving the world by teaching guys how to get better at sleeping with chicks.

You can use slippery slope logic or tell me all about the 1 guy who really needs this stuff or he's going to kill himself all you want.

The truth is still the truth. And the truth is it's kinda weird to teach guys how to pick up chicks. You can spin it all you want and engage in self deception to make yourself(the "guru") feel better about it the same way other guys who are good with gilrs justify cheating on their GFs. The human mind is amazingly good at convincing us that what we want to do is OK.

This is the truth:

This is NOT a Men's movement.

This is NOT making the world a better place.

This is NOT one day going to be taught in colleges.

This is not some secret knowledge that will change the world once made public.

You are NOT necessarily a better more whole person just because you can get laid consistently.

And NOT all men are interested in learning this stuff.

These are the facts, not some grand delusion I come up with to make myself feel better so I can go to sleep at night.

I know my stuff works and it does what I say it will do.

No more, no less.

If you want to learn how to get better at sleeping with girls I'm your guy.

If you want some sort of guru type who is going to take you by the hand and tell you about how great pickup is and how it's changing the world,and how you're special because you know about it, you should probably find someone else.

Just keeping it 100.

JS-The King Of Content

10 comments:

  1. Sargingpeppers4:14 PM

    Hi John, I was listening to an audio of yours and you mentioned an article or video on how to properly run a date. Could you point me in the right direction? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:23 PM

    Keeping it 100? Dude, that's how those guys feel about coaching guys how to score chicks. Are you gonna argue and bitch about it on your insignificant shallow blog because it does not hold the same meaning for you?

    Shut up and provide content, real world practical applicable stuff, if that's what you say you do instead of bitch about other guys' views on this game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:25 AM

    John,
    So What, who gives a fuck what these other
    "gurus" say or do. You seemed obsessed with
    all the other idiots in this super weird industry.
    You have the best material I've seen and it would
    be even better if you focused on that instead
    of Dave Ds wedding or whatever lame shit is
    going on. Also get a real website already you're
    marketing skills are terrible and are not doing
    your excellent programs justice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:14 AM

    I have a question. I hope you answer this one. Do I have to buy all your products to become as good as you are? I'm on a tight budget so I would appreciate it if you give me instructions on what program to follow. My goal is to have the ability to get the girl I want whether it's for a long-term relationship or a one-night stand. I don't expect a magic pill. I just need clear-cut instructions on what to do. Doesn't matter if it takes me a year to master it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:47 AM

    welcome bacckk!!! sinn!!!!

    post up more often if you can dude

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:10 AM

    RSD?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous4:32 PM

    Great!You are great pick up coach!I think it's cool to say "I am good at this skill with getting laid and teach this skill to you."

    I agree with you.Just you can sleep with woman consistently means better than you in any aspect is wrong.

    Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous5:24 PM

    This is NOT "leaving her better than you found her."

    Right on, brotha. You are the only normal dude in this faggit community.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing,dating is the art of love & happiness.
    So enjoy life and have fun with dating keep It rock on.

    ReplyDelete