Friday, July 16, 2010

My Favorite Song Off Of Recovery

Not sure how I feel about Recovery yet as I'm only halfway through the 3rd listening...

But I have no doubt about my feelings for this song; I am in love with it.

Especially the following apology which as a pissed off fan who bought Rehab and Encore was super appreciated;

"It’s different them last two albums didn’t count
Encore I was on drugs, Relapse I was flushing em out
I’ve come up to make it up to you no more fucking around
I’ve got something to prove to fans I feel like I let em down
So please accept my apology I finally feel like I’m back to normal
Let me formally reintroduce myself to you for those of you who don’t know
The new mes back to the old me and homie I don’t show no
Signs of slowin up, pullin up, blowin up, all over no mo
My life is no longer a movie but the shows aint over homos"



2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:33 PM

    Agreed. That's my favorite verse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sinn,
    Check out "Exhibit C" by Jay Electronica on YouTube. This guy's going to be huge.
    Hardpress

    ReplyDelete