Friday, February 06, 2009

My Inner Game Song Of The Moment

I'm excited it's Friday!

That means tonight they'll be tons of girls out in barely anything looking for a guy like me. Or anyone with the exceptional good taste to read my blog :)

Anyhoo, today I'm in a great mood and I want to share one of my favorite songs that always seems to life me up and get me in a good mood. Some songs just do that, and I'm not talking about the pump you up and make you want to break shit/hit someone way that songs like "Break Stuff" or " Lose Yourself." do. Instead songs like this make me sing along and feel better about myself. Though in this particular song I do have to change girl to boy :)

So I present without further ado and much anticipation to see the comments "Work That" by Miss Mary J. Blige.



S

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:44 AM

    Sweet state pumper bro. This will be great for my DHVs and make my game super tight. I don't even feel like using negs when I listen to this. Keep it warm alpha dude. herr herr herrrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:09 AM

    I like Mary J Blige a lot. This is not my favourite song from here but I agree it has a really good vibe to it. Makes me feel chill

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so adding this to my sarge playlist on my ipod! -- I might be a geek but I'm a geek that gets the girl. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm...to each his own right..personally I like akon for getting in-state.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sinnster,

    I like how you've gotten into literature and pop culture game analysis lately (not to mention Mary J. Blige state pumpers).

    The Thomas Crown Affair is perhaps my favorite seduction ever. I also really like George Clooney and Jennifer Lopez in Out of Sight (you can see that I am only getting myself in trouble being interested in these sorts of men).

    Anyway, if you ever feel inspired to write about either of those, it'd be a fun read. At least for me. And hey a guy needs to cater to his girl audience - just kidding - I love teasing you about silly stuff!! ;-)

    xoxo,
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. State songs are awesome. They always send that chill down your spine, making you feel invincible.. you can do anything. My myspace playlist is filled with em.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:45 AM

    check out just fine from her ..compared to this that track works like an atombomb to your state

    ReplyDelete