Monday, September 03, 2007

Comfort is about being reasonable

I just got home from my date with HB Anna Ferris, she looks a lot like anna ferris, but with bigger boobs.

She was with a friend and we spent time tlking amongst each other and trying to make her friend have fun...

It was So on that I actually left. Because she had driven with her friend and her friend wasn't having fun, plus had to work @ 6:30 tomor morning. I realized I wasn't going to be able to get rid of her friend and have her stay... So I talked to both the friend and the girl about how I was not going to be the guy who makes them fight, and I left.

We were making out when the friend was in the bathrrom and I have planned to get her out again, once her friend leaves. I told her I'd call her in an hour and a half. So I will close her tonight and it's gonna be really easy...

Comfort is about assessing the situation then making sure that you don't make her or any of her friends uncomfortable. I hit on her and tell her how much I like her. Then I tell her she should be with her friend. Mixed messages. Because I know how much she likes me, so I can play the moral high ground by leaving and it also works as a take away because we had built such intimacy already....

Breakthrough comfort has begun...

And i realize that comfort is about objectively looking at the situation and assesing the BEST course of actipn to take to evenetually sleep with the girl. Some situations are fucked and no matter how tight your game is, you run the risk of not being able to circumnavigate the obstacles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment