Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Alternating sexual and non sexual IOIs in comfort

Here's another nugget of gold CJ came up with this weekend(All credit to the pirate king).

We know that comfort is about hitting on the girl and escalating things toward a sexual relationship. In qualification, we talk about giving a girl indicators of interest that are not based on her looks. This means that you will hit on her based on her goals and aspirations, her interests, etc...

Once you have gotten her attracted to you and shown that you are attracted to her, it's time to start turning things sexual( if you are looking for a SNL) So you will want to indicate your sexual interest in her. That's why CJ and I have both been saying things like " If no one else was here, I'd fuck you right here on the table." This is a sexual IOI. You are showing her that you are interested in having a sexual relationship with her. This puts both your agenda on the table and allows her to get turned on.

You always want to make sure that it's not a pushy sexual IOI. A bad example of a sexual IOI is " I want to fuck you right now". The reason is, it's too direct. What you want to do instead is to put a barrier on the sexual IOI. Something like " Too bad I don't know you well enough to tell you what I'm thinking about doing to you". Or " Ok we need to change the subject or I'm going to kkeep thinking about doing really dirty things to you..."

This is a MAJOR part of Same Night game, and directly conflicts with A LOT of the information other gurus give about dirty type talk in a venue.

S

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:08 PM

    This is fucking awesome. How do you handle it when shes with friends and the logistics aren't favorable to take her home with you? Would you do this deep in comfort or as soon as you can during it?

    -JimSmith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:20 PM

    isn't this exactly what juggler has been teaching for years - using sexual barriers.

    for example:
    " i really want to fuck your brains out. this is so wrong because i just met you. "

    personally, i think barriers are good because there's an element of push-pull.
    They are however not necessary.

    - switch/seattle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds EXACTLY like an SOI

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:22 PM

    This weekend you guys made me realize that this is a huge part of my SNL game that has been missing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for a kick ass post! Savoy said it best, almost nothing in the community is invented. Maybe NLP was invented, but you get my point. Cataloguing all of this stuff though is incredibly valuable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, this is spot on Sinn !

    I like the idea of using a Barrier

    i.e. too bad your friends are around or I would...

    as the RELEASE on the sexual IOI's in Late Game (Comfort)

    ...as opposed to a TEASE

    i.e. You're still a nerd though

    which works better as a release during attraction



    60

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not kidding when I am saying you are my Idol. I do fucking Idolize you and you can suck my dick if you don't like it.

    It is great that you write in this blog because it REALLY gives me an image of what I should be aiming for. I am glad that I have pulled one new *HOT* girl each week during the summer challenge and as soon as I turn to this blog I am being challenged by pulling EVERY NIGHT.

    WOW.

    Also, I can gladly say that the Interview Series AMPED up my game a LOT.

    And yeah... sorry about the suck my dick thing, it's symbolic.

    As always, a fan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous6:42 PM

    I like to literally alternate the comfort IOIs with the sexual IOIs and make them progressively "bigger" over time.

    Without sexual IOIs the seduction will lose steam and you'll end up with a Day2,3,etc - yuck.

    There's also an ego challenging aspect because a lot of my dirtier IOIs imply that she can't handle me sexually.

    ~ CJ ~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous8:13 PM

    Thank you Sinn. This is simple but priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  10. If the barrier is too strong, would that ruin the routine too? Obviously if I said "too bad I am married or I would fuck the shit out of you," but maybe something more like "Too bad I have a six month rule or I would totally fuck you tonight"

    ReplyDelete