Monday, June 25, 2007

Post block...

I have no idea what to write about, so here's what's been going on in Sinn land....

My M3 is constantly in the shop and may be a lemon. This is awesome... I love having to get a lawyer to write letters. It makes my day. I also really love watching other M3s that actually work drive by.

I've had sex with 5 new girls in the last 15 days including a BJ that doesn't count from another girl... I forgot how tiring back to backs can be. As after I hung out with one of my FBs yesterday, i kicked her out to go on a date with another girl who i ended up closing.. I wanted to kick the second gril out to booty call winghouse gir, but fell asleep.

I have my first date with the waitress from the strip club tonight. We're going to a premiere of a movie a friend of mine worked on. I told her to wear a skirt and she has agreed. Here I will avoid my mistake with HB perfect of not trying to have sex with her as soon as possible. The best way to start a relationship is by having sex as soon as you can. Before you have sex with a girl, she will come up with a million reasons not to sleep with you. After she has sex with you, she will come up with a million reasons why she did it.

I'm actually excited to be doing a bootcamp this weekend with Future, it's been a while since we did the program in SF together and I actually almost missed bootcamps in the past couple of weeks without one. My life for so long has been bootcamp, that I alost don't know what to do with myself on weekends I don't have them...

I really like one of my new FBs. She's a former model who does photography now, and she's awesome. She does not have big boobs though, which makes me sad... But she brought me Diet Coke yesterday and she's really adventurous...

It's pouring rain right now and that's always fun. Especially in June.

I love DVR!!! It's officially the coolest thing in the world that I can come home at 4 Am and have shows I like to watch waiting for me. it also has allowed me to stop satying around the house to watch PTI and ATH daily.

I got 2 new pairs of New Rocks today which brings my total up to about 12 I think. I stopped wearing them for awhile as I was trying to become more natural, but now that I have realized that being a natural is not as good as being a good PUA, I've brought back the New Rocks and revisited peacocking. I'll write an article about revisiting peacocking once I test it a little bit more. Possibly this weekend in Chicago.

I'm getting the video edited for the day game program and I will be posting the first article i wrote for the Warrior King Society later today...

Best,

S

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:54 PM

    "I'm getting the video edited for the day game program"

    Are you talking about a new day game video product? Or just a video addition to the day game seminar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. finally, a new blog entry! i was having blue balls until now. this is truly a nugget of gold here:

    "The best way to start a relationship is by having sex as soon as you can. Before you have sex with a girl, she will come up with a million reasons not to sleep with you. After she has sex with you, she will come up with a million reasons why she did it."

    they tend to be great reasons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:26 PM

    A future post idea...

    Post about your best and worst bootcamp teaching experiences.

    Students who did amazing things or bad students.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:44 PM

    What's the problem with your M3? I may be able to help as I used to own a foreign repair shop and have some contacts at BMW dealers in Dallas.

    If it is a E46 M3(2001+), there are some very common issues.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:37 PM

    Your new model-turned-photographer FB, her name wouldn't happen to be Lisa, would it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. in a recent post u said you do better when you dont try to game...so y would u think being "PUA" is better than "natural"?

    ReplyDelete