Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Product Announcement: The Lay Reports Book!

Hey guys,



I’m really excited to tell you about the product I’ve been working on for the last few months. As you all know, I’ve been teaching pick up for almost five years now and one of the questions I’m asked most often is, “What’s the best material out there to read?”



My response? Without a doubt, Lay Reports.



Lay Reports cannot be matched when it comes to learning this skill-set. Not only do you see REAL DIALOGUE, but you also get to see the context and the reactions from the women involved. Reading a good lay report can make you FEEL like you’re there, picking up the girl, taking her home, having crazy sex with her. And that’s what guys NEED. They need to see what goes into a good pick up. They need to read about the situations that they will find themselves in. They need to read about how to overcome challenges.



Lay Reports give you a glimpse into the minds of the best guys at this stuff. I wanted to show guys that, so I went out and GOT THE BEST.



As you know, I’ve been around the community longer than is probably healthy. From sleeping on the floor at Project Hollywood to being executive coach at The Mystery Method, I’ve met or worked with anybody who is anybody in this community. I got in touch with all of my old friends and asked them to send me their BEST lay reports. Who are some of the guys I’m talking about? JDog from VH1’s “The Pickup Artist”, BradP, Captain Jack, Savoy, in10se… just to name a few.



All in all, I compiled more than 30 lay reports. These lay reports cover EVERYTHING under the sun, from day game, to threesomes to same night lays. But I didn’t stop there. I added pages of my own commentary and analysis. Every Lay report is broken down by me personally, explaining what worked and why it worked. Then I included sections breaking down the fundamentals of every topic the lay reports cover. When all was said and done, it came out to almost 250 pages! Holy shit.



So not only are you getting the best stories from the best our community has to offer, but in-depth analysis and explanations for everything that you’re reading.



This is THE FASTEST way to accelerate your game. Read from the best and become one of the best. Only the finest lay reports, all in one book.



Keep in mind, these are PROFESSIONAL pick up coaches from around the world. Most of these guys get paid hundreds if not thousands of dollars for their content and wisdom. But you get all of that content for only $78. And not only that, if you pre-order, we’ll take $20 off and sell it for $58. How do you pre-order? Pre-orders will be announced right here on my blog, so be sure to check back often if you’re interested.



Finally, I’ll be speaking at the Under 21 Convention later this month in Orlando. For those lucky enough to attend, I’ll be selling hard copies in person, BEFORE it’s officially released to the public. So definitely stop by if you can make it. You won’t want to miss out!

S

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:21 AM

    Awesome man I cant wait.. So is this an ebook or an actual hard copy book?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:19 PM

    Awesome I get a lot out of these. I think you should also sort and pick some of the best FR's from various sources not just from instructors but average PUA's on the forums like Harlequin, Manwhore, SeldomSeen, Cedar and others who post inspiring stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:54 PM

    Very sweet. When I first read this, I was upset and thought you were selling out, but that analysis and it being 250 pages... damn man. Impressive. I will buy one for the info and to support you man, you deserve it. Fuck net-pirates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:05 AM

    NICE job Sinn! Sounds like a good read and I'm excited to grab a copy during the pre-sale. Look forward to not really the LR's, because there are lots of great ones everywhere, but more your detailed break downs. Reading a LR is great and, as you said, inspiring. But it’s hard to duplicate if you don't understand the method behind the debauchery. Look forward to reading it.

    CA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:14 AM

    That's awesome. Here's something you could do for your next product.

    Walk into a quiet cafe. Record your Audio. After the Lay.

    Tell her about it, Get Consent. Edit personal contents & break it down & sell it.

    (Kinda like what CA Pimp does with his video's)

    Things like delivery, timing & other intangibles can be learnt from this.

    Even show examples of hard to game sets, lost sets etc..

    There is a huge market for this & you would be doing a great service for the PU community

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea for a book Sinn! I think that will be useful and entertaining as there will no doubt be some funny ones.

    Reminds me a little bit of Tucker Max's "I hope they serve beer in hell" which are basically lay reports.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:51 AM

    Where's the page to make the pre-order?
    I can't wait to get this

    ReplyDelete