Thursday, July 10, 2008

Contest Mania... Win a free phone consult ($250 value)

Hey guys,

As you know I'm getting ready to have my website created and I want to change the copy on the landing page. Here's what it currently says:

Discover the Secrets to Getting Whatever You Want Out of Your Dating Life!
Secrets Like...

Breakthrough Comfort: How to make any woman fall in love with you.

How to use sexual framing to make your interactions with women naturally lead to the bedroom.

A simple exercise to figure out what kind of guy you want to be and how to achieve it.

The new model of attraction and how to implement it to make your game exponentially faster.

How to create a fun, successful first date that she will never forget!

And you'll also get a FREE copy of "The Best of Sinns of Attraction." I went through over two years of blog posts and personally picked the ones that I thought were the most helpful for guys trying to get this part of their lives handled.





I'd like it to be in a word better... And I'm way too swamped to come up with something fast and it needs to be done fast.

I know a lot of PUAs are also into the world of marketing and sales writing so here's your chance to practice and get a free consultation.

Send em to Sinnstravel at Gmail and we'll announce the winner next week.

Word.

S

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:01 AM

    I just got your first newletter and it was awesome! I loved it!

    I would be so cool if you could record yourself in the field some day as from what I have heard you are really one of the best guys out there if not the best.

    Maybe you could go to one episode of Infield Insider like Sean Messenger did last month. I would die to see that!

    ReplyDelete