Thursday, August 09, 2007

LR X 2 Back to back.

This starts Tuesday night, when Printer, Cj,and some other guys and girls rolled to hotel bar. I had met a girl last time at Hotel bar on Tues, and I'm now 2 for 2 on sets at this bar. One of the people in our group was a reddish blond in a black and white dress. Topo was talking to her a little bit, but I don't think that he was gaming because he was asking her what she was going to study in school...

Hotel bar is dead as fucking fried chicken. It sucks balls. I open a 2 set with a big tittied full figured girl and an asian girl. I open direct and lock in CJ comes by and it's on but they're still testing. I go, I tease back a bit then I decide I'm not taking this and I tell the girls they're being obnoxious and walk off. This is a huge willingness to walk away DHV i do all the time. A girl can be attracted to you but still be bratty. I don't like sparring with girls verbally, as it doesn't help me get them into bed that night...

I roll off and I'm making another lap when HB black dress walks by me and compliments me on my huge belt buckle. I call her a meat gazer then run rings on fingers. My new version that incorporates what I was doing with sexual frames. I say i need a drink and move her into isolation. Since Printer brought this girl, I wanted to make sure that he was ok with me gaming her. He says he doesn't care and I go back in.. It's super on. Strawberry Fields, hair pulling, question game.

I move her outside and we keep talking. I run through my cheat sheet of frames and themes and systematically hit all of them...

We make out with my new super sexual kiss close, and her car is at Printer's house. We all roll back as Printer pulls a 2 set. It's amazing how fast his game is coming along. It really proves the power of individual instruction... Not everyone can afford it, but it really shortens the learning curve.

We ride home and when we get back I suggest a game of pool after Printer lets me know there's an extra bedroom upstairs... We play half a game of drunken pool, I slam her against the wall make-out, feel up and then move her to the bedroom. No LMR. The lay happened in about 3 hours.

Wednesday night:

CJ and I run a few errands and decide to hit X bar before we hit up a SNL venue we like... We sit down next to a 2 set a blond and a red head with freckles and large boobies... I love red heads and big boobs...

I open her by asking for a cigarette. If you smoke and don't use that as an opener, you're retarded... You're also retarded if you smoke(SINN). I then tell her she's a red head and I can't talk to her... I back turn slightly. She asks why and I respond " because I'm gonna start hitting on you" she tells me that now we I should sit down...

Her friend wants to go home... CJ mometarily turns it around through his patented Ninja magic, but she has to be up early and she bails. I had earlier mentioned SNL venue and the target had been down but wanted me to pay her cover.., Normally I wouldn't have, but it became obvious after Strawberry fields that she would need a ride home which means it's easy for me to get her into a seduction situation. I relent. Sometimes you have to supplicate.

Her friend leaves us with her, we bounce to the SNL venue and I install every sexual frame I need to again... It was awesome as I reframed everything to reflect how sex is natural and normal and physical connections are just as valid as emotional ones.

She uses A LOT of sexual inneuendo too so our conversation over the question game devolves into dirty talk. One of the members of Retarded girl group was there and came over to say hi and tell the target I was a great guy. I bitched about her friend that i had d'2d made out with and then as CJ and I were pulling her and the one last week, she backed out hard... So I tell her friend I'm done with her, as she had been texting me asking why we hadn't talked.. The answer because I haven't had sex with you yet... and I don't play these stupid, immature games...

While we are talking she handles the logistics of me getting into her house, by asking me when I have to get up(6:30 PM) and then offering me a bowl and a beer when I drop her off. I give her a massage while we are outside waiting for CJ, who's in set with a black hottie... Then I stop. I had already told her that I was a huge tease. She demands a massage when we get back to her house. She wants it by the pool, I say it's happening in your room...

We get there, We smoke and go up to her room, no LMR... about 4.5 hours...

Now I'm getting ready to go teach a bootcamp in Chi tomor...

S

4 comments:

  1. Sinn, Any chance you can throw in some FRs from daygame?

    thanks!
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:21 AM

    Sweet

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am glad that u r getting lays.
    i am moving to chicago...
    i like how u directly say "i am trying to get into your pants" or "i am going to start hitting on you".
    i once reversed it as "i am not trying to get into your pants" the girl freaked out and cried! it is kind of like i am the prize now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:15 AM

    Have you read Drew Carey's book. Dirty Jokes and beer. Has a 101 big cock lines. Since you like to run big cock game aswel there's some good one's in there. Hmm just found this.. http://www.mendhak.com/humor/show.php?id=52

    ReplyDelete