Monday, August 31, 2009

Hangover of DEATH

I am sooo hungover today.

I remember when I didn't get hungover and am incredibly bitter about this.

Last night I ended up bringing a girl home and apparently we got pretty drunk cause I don't remember how we got home, I'm missing large portions of my night and neither of us could get out of bed before 1 PM.

I've also been out drinking the last 4 nights in a row while being able to get a luxerious 4-6 hours of sleep a night. Combine that with summer being HOT as fuck and me not drinking enough water, and you get my day today.

Unfortunately I also have to do a fair bit of work the rest of today.

And a workout, sweat some of the alcohol out.

Hope everyone else is having a better day :)

JS

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:16 PM

    sounds like fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:17 PM

    So what happened to your interview with Captain Jack? Did he decline?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:13 PM

    lol well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time for a Tuaca shot?

    ReplyDelete