Friday, August 21, 2009

Don't Miss Out!!

After The Game Explosion Teleseminar yesterday, where I opened
Enrollment to my Platinum Mastermind group, we received
an avalanche of applications from forward thinking guys,
who want to become outrageously successful with women,
and applications are still pouring in.


***

Now, if you did not get a chance to listen to this call
live, you can download a recording of it right now by going to this page:

Seminar

****

And then, if you want to apply for the program, make sure
you download your application at:

http://www.sinnsofattraction.com/master

Remember, all applications must be submitted by Tuesday,
August 24 at midnight and we’re giving priority to the
Applications we receive first.

That’s all I got for now. Have a great weekend.

Sinn

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:34 PM

    So glad you did an mp3 of that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:38 PM

    I'd love to apply for the Mastermind Coaching Program, but I assume you'd need to be a US based resident (which I'm not) to get the proper benefit out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I think the seminar has been removed, is there any other way to get it?

    ReplyDelete