Monday, October 13, 2008

I'm Bringing Fast Seduction Back!!!

I've always had a soft spot in my heart for the Fast Seduction message board.

It was there that a 15 year old boy was first introduced to the ideas of not supplicating and talking to girls you don't know in random places. I also wasted a lot of time reading and printing out the Player Guide etc... I first heard of Mystery, Tyler Durden, and Zan there. So it's a place that's near and dear to my heart.

Unfortunately a lot of really good posters have stopped going on there. Despite the fact that FS is actually now better than ever. There's a new mastermind board as well as an updated ranking system to make sure the trolls get recognized and the good guys do as well. So I'll be getting in the ear of all my friends who are great with women like AFC Adam, Moxie, Captain Jack, Doc Holliday and Entropy, El Topo and more to get their asses over there, so we can return ASF to GLORY!!!!!!

In fact I was talking to Formhandle (who as I've gotten to know him better has turned out to be one of the most down to Earth genuine guys I've met in the scene) about how I want to spear head the resurgence of FS. So I'm writing to encourage everyone to take a quick trip over there.

I'll even give you guys a link cause I respect laziness!

Rediscover ASF Here

S

P.S Form and Tokyo PUA also have a great new blog and an upcoming product release. You can learn more about that Here and I'll have a full review of their product when I get a copy.

10 comments:

  1. I left when the Mastermind board was created. I felt like it had become a bunch of the regulars circle-jerking each other. Serious posts outside the mastermind board were either ignored or met with condescension.

    But I'm willing to give it another shot if you are.

    www.entropypua.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:44 PM

    Blast from the past going over there... I get kinda nostalgic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:03 PM

    Another forum??? :|

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:07 PM

    lol, maybe we need a brand new board with different views besides the ones there

    although the advice on MASF has become quite realistic and good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:07 PM

    lol, maybe we need a brand new board with different views besides the ones there

    although the advice on MASF has become quite realistic and good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:19 PM

    Sinn,

    I think this is a really great idea! I'm so glad that you are not gonna create yet another PU forum. There are already too many and so the good stuff gets scattered.

    We need a centralized place not bound to any particular company. The only problem I see with fastseduction is that they have arrangements with several companies and get money advertising so I think there is some moderation going on and you can't post really negative reviews about companies.

    Sinn, the best thing would be to go back to the originan usenet group: alt.seduction.fast.

    It's accessible through google:

    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.seduction.fast/topics

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a good idea. make the "community" back to how it was before the game came out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous5:02 AM

    My problem with the mASF forum, is the terrible design it has. If the owners/s could totally revamp the forum's design and change to
    the much better VBulletin forum design, I'd probably visit it more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous8:17 AM

    But wait- Formhandle has claimed success with SS and you don't know anyone who has had success with it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous9:59 PM

    What a commenter said earlier hit it right on the head.

    The community has been split apart. You have TAF, RSD, Juggler, Style-life, and so on...

    ASF is a place of neutrality. I'm a pretty new member of the community, but I can't see myself getting dedicated to any one system in the long run.

    ReplyDelete