Friday, October 03, 2008

The Game Acceleration Doctrine is coming!!!!

Yo,

My graphic design person just notified me that he is putting the finish touches on my new Game Acceleration Doctine. If all goes according to plan, it should be ready for you to download this MONDAY, October 6, 2008.

This is over 60 pages of my newest most ground breaking thoughts on how to learn game correctly. You'll learn why over 90% of guys who enter the community ultimately fail, and why. I'll also teach you the secret to making any seduction system work for you,give you a system for dealing with approach anxiety and much, much more.

The Game Acceleration Doctrine is 100% free, in it is all the information I perfected while teaching for the last 4 years at over 150 bootcamps. And for the first time, I'm publicly giving you guys access to the information and systems I used to train instructors like Future, Tenmagnet, and El Topo.

So this Monday be on the lookout for a blog post that says "Game Acceleration is Here!"

talk to you then,

Sinn

13 comments:

  1. wow, that's cool Sinn!
    thanks for your generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:39 PM

    FREE???!?

    I don't get it. Why would you give this ebook away for free. Doesn't make sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:05 PM

    Thanks man!! I hope this reaches a lot of people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes!! my years of living in this basement will not be in vain.

    game acceleration..NICE!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:45 PM

    Your generosity will definitely be karmic in your own life.

    Cheers Sinn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very awesome! For some reason I didn't think this was going to be released until the SuperConference.

    LR book is done isn't it? Any estimation on when we will be able to purchase that? (They're my favorite learning tool, so I'm pretty pumped about that product).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5:40 PM

    Awesome Sinn! I'm stoked.

    I also can't wait until we get the "Toecutter Seminar Review from Sinn Accelerated Doctrine."

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11:51 AM

    Seriously you are on one of the last guys in the community that isn't pushing their products/selling their soul to make a quick buck. There is so much information on your blog that has helped me on my journey so much. Thanks bro!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous5:31 PM

    When is the Lay Reports book going to be buyable? I heard you were giving out paper copies already.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous7:28 PM

    This sounds like it's going to be the shit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous4:54 AM

    Hey Sinn, this is off-topic so no need to post this.

    The idiot that is doing your website has put "Wellcome" on the front so I hope he can fix that.

    One thing that I don't get is why you clam to be the "2nd best" as I think it is bad for marketing as nowadays everybody claims to be "the best".

    I'd rather say "one of the world's most renowed pick up artists".

    The "most experienced teacher in the community" title is great though, and I think that is more impressive than whether you are best or second best.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous9:32 AM

    Earth to Sinn, it's Monday. Is the game acceleration doc ready yet?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous5:20 PM

    Very concise and gives solutions that plague so many guys trying to learn Pick Up. Nicely done! I will be adding a blurb about this book on my blog as well.

    ReplyDelete