Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Final Reminder: Free Tele-Seminar Tonight 7PM EST

Hey guys,

If you haven't registered yet for the free teleseminar today at
5:00 p.m. PST, please do so immediately. We only have a few lines
left available.

Here is the original email explaining what will be on the call:


On Wednesday, October 15, at 7 p.m. EST, you're
invited to a FREE Game Acceleration tele-seminar where you'll discover the some of the
little known secrets you must know in order take your game to the next level.

If you've read my Game Acceleration Doctrine and the accompanying information I’ve released in the past week, you’re in for a real treat.

This call expands on that information AND you’ll get the chance to ask me questions about anything that you need clarification on.

Here's a sample of what you'll discover:

* How to apply my system for eliminating approach anxiety in the real world for maximum results

* Three easy ways to eliminate sexual anxiety

* Step by step strategies for physical escalation (you’ll never have to worry about what moves to make in the real world ever again)

* Proven strategies for getting 9 and 10s from someone who has actually done it

* How to quickly eliminate ANY nagging sticking points you may have

* The ONE THING that is holding you back more than anything and what to do about it

And that’s just the first part of the call. For the second part of the call you’ll have the opportunity to ASK ME QUESTIONS about ANYTHING you think you need to take your game to the next level.

This call will be pure, 100% valuable information. Nothing will be sold on the call at all.

So those who are chomping at the bit to get into my coaching program will have to be patient. Sorry about that.

For complete details and to register for this
tele-seminar where I will give away all this valuable information, go
HERE
Best,

Sinn

P.S. I only have 200 lines held for the call so If you want to be part of this, you
must register right away.

Register Here

15 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:49 AM

    Hey so which one is it? It's says 7pm EST but 5pm PST, would that be 4pm PST?? I don't want to miss it, thanx man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:39 AM

    On my confirmation it said that's at 7:00 P.m. EST. So I'm sure it's at 4:00 p.m. PST.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sinn I just want to let you know i would love to listen to your teleconfrence but i have acting class tonight. I hope you have another one in the future. I hope it goes well.

    Phoenix

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:04 PM

    Hey sinn,

    great job on the tele conference. i got a bunch of my questions answered and i wanted to thank you for that.
    it was espeically helpful when you went over on framing the interaction sexually and how to turn your game more snl based. thanks and keep doing your thing man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:01 PM

    Sinn,

    That was a great teleseminar! You expounded on your ebook and beyond. Also blowing away misconceptions set forth by other guru's. I'm not going to bash other PUG's and their phone interviews because they each have a nugget of useful information but your teleseminar was solid gold! Good job!

    James

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:54 PM

    Will the teleseminar be available for download?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5:45 AM

    Unfortunately could not get away from the office yesterday. Did you record the call for download?
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really liked the quote you had.. that said something about 'doing more badly is better than doing nothing.' It really makes sense to me. I know where I stand, and I need to push myself. I'm definitely going to try the 'fun or boring' frame.

    On a different note; the things that I plan to do, or the ways I plan to act when I go out - don't usually happen when I make it out into the field.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey nice work on the call Sinn. Something that I wanted to ask you that was not touched on was how one can create more trust with women. I do reasonably well with opening, attraction and perhaps even escalations but often times girls tell me they don't trust me or that they think I have another girl somewhere. How does an AFC like me get around that? Thanks for the help man!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous12:45 PM

    I would love to listen to the teleconference! Was it recorded???

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous3:31 PM

    Could you post up the teleconference...im sure everybody would love to listen to it.

    Thanks bro

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous5:07 PM

    Hey Sinn,
    this is Maverick from the hawaii lair, I'd like to get in contact with you, mpwevans@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous5:17 PM

    Yes, please post it! I just came across this now, ONE DAY TOO LATE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous9:21 AM

    Great call! You are my favorite guru besides the matador!!1 Actually my guru favorites are:
    1. matador
    2. style
    3. sinn

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous2:08 AM

    Do you mind to post a podcast / mp3 download of this telesimar please? TY

    ReplyDelete