Thursday, October 16, 2008

Apologies About The Call...

Hey guys,

The call yesterday was a huge success! I appreciate all of you guys who called in.

Unfortunately I've gotten hundreds of emails today from guys who missed out on the call. So I wanted to apologize to all of you, and remind you guys that we will be having another call next week. We'll also be revealing all the details of the upcoming " Become Your Own Pick Up Guru" coaching program sometime over the next week or so.

In the meantime, I want to make sure that I answer all of your questions, so if you have any questions about the Game Acceleration Material or the coaching program send them to Sinn@Sinnsofattraction.com.

Tomorrow I'll be sending out a free sample lesson from the coaching program on one of the most important foundations of Inner Game. So stay tuned for that.

Talk to ya soon,

S

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the teleseminar. I liked the sexual dialogue and also covering how to set up logistics for the bounce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:29 AM

    Ahh!! Sinn if you recorded the teleconference can you PLEASE post it to download? It would even pay to listen to it as people say it was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the game accelarator. you really did an in depth collaboration of every major PUA and explained PU in your own style. Really. However, could you post something that focuses more on actual escalation. For instance, escalation examples. My game definately needs it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was the seminar recorded ??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:57 PM

    yea i agree with the others :P did u record it ? I would love to listen to it :)

    ReplyDelete