Monday, March 31, 2008

Houston lair talk

Hey guys,

We set the lair talk location for Houston this weekend.

It's going to be at

Comfort Suites Galleria
6221 Richmond Avenue
Houston, TX 77057

You can sign up by going Here

The mini-seminar is going to feature a talk by me on inner game and a talk by El Topo about advanced body language. You also get a free 15 minute phone consultation after the seminar.

It starts at 5PM Sat and goes till around 7 though we usually end up going later.

You can buy tickets for $55 at the door.

I've got some new things to add to this talk so I'm excited to do it!

S

1 comment:

  1. Sinn -

    How many people showed up for this event? In any case I know three guys that would definitely go if you were to do it again [in Houston of course]. I could find more if I needed to.

    PS

    ReplyDelete