Thursday, October 01, 2009

My "Ugly" celebrity Crush

This is something I've been talking to girls about for awhile, EVERY girl has a crush on a celebrity who isn't necessarily attractive.

Mine is on P!nk. I don't think she's ugly, she's just not someone who springs to mind when you think of super hot or at least not to me. But I do love her music and her overall personality. I watched her Behind the Music the other day and she's just awesome.

I remember I started talking to girls about this when I lived in SD a guy I used to go out with had brought it up one time and I remember that the first 50 or 60 times I brought it up and asked girls they all said Will Ferrell. Now it's Seth Rogan most of the time, which just proves that if you're funny and fat you can still get girls, you just have to be famous :)

Anywho just a fun little question you can ask girls next time you're stalling.

JS

9 comments:

  1. Yo Jon, Its your old best boy. Got a new phone so shoot me a text or email me at sevengenewolves@gmail.com. Kill kill kill... the white man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:24 PM

    mines lady gaga....... she's not a man

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:47 AM

    she is a jew thats why you like her, its also why you are now in NYC, for the jewish girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:09 AM

    These posts with quick ideas to improve your game are your best posts I think, keep it up Sinn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:58 AM

    It's hard for short haired women with hair as short as Pink, to
    be hot (at least for me), but there's not many short haired women worth a couple hundred million like Pink is. In Australia where she's more popular than in her home country, she made about 80mill from doing 60 concerts over 3 months. Her appeal is she's seen as being an alpha female, who doesn't take crap and dislikes superficiality and fake people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6:19 PM

    It is rather interesting for me to read that post. Thank you for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:24 AM

    It is rather interesting for me to read the blog. Thank you for it. I like such themes and anything connected to them. I would like to read more on that blog soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous4:31 AM

    It was rather interesting for me to read this article. Thanx for it. I like such themes and anything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous12:43 PM

    Don't stop posting such stories. I like to read blogs like that. By the way add more pics :)

    ReplyDelete