Thursday, May 21, 2009

Now THAT was Embarrassing!

Hey guys,

I’m talking about the special teleseminar that I did last night were I “bared my soul” and told you about how I went from “forced celibacy” to bedding over 150 women just from day time approaches. Although it was somewhat painful for me to relive some of my experience early in my career, I know that call was worth it just from some of the feedback I got about it right after the call.

For example, I got this email about 5 minutes after the call ended:

Hey Jon,

This is Chris a student from a bootcamp in Toronto a few years back. I just wanted to write in after your teleseminar to thank you. You can really tell that you’ve changed and really want your students and guys everywhere to improve their lives. I can’t believe how different you sound from 2007. It’s really amazing to see your progress and I’ll be getting the Day Game program the day it comes out! I love listening to your ideas. You are an inspiration!

Chris

One thing that I’m super-excited about is how getting good at day game can really transform your life. In my case, I started at rock bottom. I was so frustrated and alone that I thought I’d NEVER get a girl to like me for as long as I lived.

But because of day game, I was able to get together with an entire array of amazing women, including everything from professional women like doctors and lawyers to pin-up models, strippers I met in the day time, actresses, and more Hooters girls than I can count. Right now,
I’m laying at least four new girls a month just form Day Game.

This may sound like bragging but it’s not. The important thing here that you need to realize is that, as much as I like to pat myself on the back, the truth is that I’m NOT anything special. I’m a normal guy that likes to watch T.V., surf the Internet and eat pizza just like everyone else.
But the thing that IS special is the system for getting women in the day time that I spent years and years and thousands of approaches perfecting. I’ve taught this same system to countless guys throughout the years that were also able to get amazing results.

For example, one of my students, Doc Holiday, was a VIRGIN when he took my day game program about two years ago. He ended up losing his virginity the night after the seminar ended. In that next year, he ended up having sex with over 25 women (and even had a threesome or two) and he met ALL of these women during the day time.

Hopefully, you’re feeling the excitement of knowing that incredible results such as this are WELL within your reach if you’re following the right system.

Tomorrow, I’m going to release a special lay report from one of my students who went from struggling with his dating life to getting together with some amazing women using the power of Day Game.

It’s going to be chock full of a ton of information that you can use to really accelerate your day game success. So be on the lookout for that.

Talk soon,

Sinn

P.S. Remember, the 13 Day Day Game Challenge ends tomorrow at 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time. So
if you want to be eligible for the $5,000 prize, be sure you send your contest submission to me at sinn@sinnsofattraction.com by then.

P.P.S. In case you missed the teleseminar last night, you can listen to it here:

http://www.instantteleseminar.com/?preview=3&previewbar=1&eventid=7470003

0 comments:

Post a Comment