Friday, May 22, 2009

Audio Day Game Lay Report (Check It Out)

What's up guys?

Here’s something cool. One of my students, Alex, laid 9 girls in the past month using my stuff. Luckily, I was able to track him down get the juicy details of one of these lays, which happened to be a girl he met at pool of his hotel.
This audio lay report is PACKED with information and I’m sure you’ll get a lot of it.
Here is:
It’s stuff like this that really makes me feel good as a teacher. It proves my theory that you can get amazing, off-the-chart results using the simple Day Game strategies that I teach.
The great thing is, once you get good at this, your entire life is transformed. You’re no longer walking through the world feeling frustrated and alone (and let’s face it, like a “loser.).
Instead you’ll be so confident and sure of yourself because you can go up to any girl at any time and have a genuine opportunity to make her yours. The confidence and power that you’ll feel when you get to this point is nothing short of life-changing.
Not only that, but you can do this without staying up until two o’clock in the morning five days a week like a lot of other gurus are teaching. With Day Game, you can truly “have your cake and it too.”
Just like Alex:
Talk soon,
Sinn
P.S. The deadline to get your submission in for the 13 Day Day game Challenge is Today at 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time. Be sure to get in your submission by then to be eligible for the $5,000. I’ll be announcing the winner this Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:28 PM

    Great!
    Was definately as I have had similar issues in the past.

    Listening to interviews of successful students is really helpful

    ReplyDelete