Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Themes VS Routines

Just a quick post today, to clarify a common misconception students have. I'm sure I've hammered the idea of routines being a useful but not 100% necessary tool to use for meeting women.

What I haven't explained is the next level up from that, which is the idea of themes. It is weird to have to memorize an entire 60 page badly written routine stack full of faux romantic bullshit written by a deadbeat Dad sociopath. It's also weird to have to check your routines manual of made up crap, every 3 mins because you're not sure what to talk to the girl about next.

So instead I suggest doing what I teach the guys in my programs, which is using themes.

Themes are a step above routines in that they are whole conversational subjects that can be talked about in a variety of ways. Ideally you want your themes to be things in your real life that you enjoy talking about, have some degree of knowledge about, and are conducive to a seduction.

For example the themes of Religion, Politics and the Iraqi War are probably NOT going to lead to getting a girl into bed.

However the themes of Family, Relationships with partents, Your Last Relationship, Passions, and of course Sex, help get girls into bed with the quickness.

One of the benefits of repeatedly cold approaching, is that you start to figure out what themes work really well for YOU individually and what themes don't, if you always talk to women about your traveling, or about the time your ex gf picked you up from the airport in a Lamborghini and you're NOT getting the results you want, change your themes.

JS- The King Of Content.

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:47 PM

    What if nothing has worked? What if you have been doing this for say a couple of years and you have tried it all and nothing has worked? What does one do then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:35 PM

    I like the post, I believe this is a transition to a more natural game instead of following a script. But I wonder if you would utilize themes in the first minutes after the approach, I'm sure even you Sinn would go full on script to know all the contingencies. But when it comes to Dates and stuff than yah themes are the best....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:59 PM

    El Sociopatho

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot of guys underestimate having a NORMAL conversation with girls initially, which is why I'm glad you include it early in your game acceleration eBook.

    An old conversation tactic is taking one word out of her sentence and talking about it after she says it. For example:

    pua: "hey what kind of fruits does this place have in the produce section."
    hb: "a bunch I guess like strawberries, bananas, peaches..."
    pua: "oh that reminds me guess what I learned about strawberries in psychology class? check this out, imagine you're walking up to a strawberry field... etc"

    Which reminds me, AWESOME podcast on sexuality. I actually used about 4 of the mentioned cold reads within the Rings On Fingers routine last month and that alone set the frame that led to an SNL.

    I teach my students the "drink cold read" which basically says the same things only dependent upon which type of alcohol she is drinking. Her friends usually ask to "do them!" also so it doubles as an obstacle disarming tactic.

    Keep up the good work! Sinn DEFINITELY provides the most quality content per minute and it amazes me that it's all FREE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:07 AM

    Love this. Themes are great if they apply to you because they can come out naturally and you can easily take the conversation where you want!

    Also, I thought "El Sociopatho" seemed nice LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:55 AM

    What are good themes when you don't have a life?

    Don't have a positive relationship with family, last relationship is either none existent or just was a bad experience. Passions generally include things that are considered nerdish. And a lack of sexual experience.

    If these themes would all work against you, are there any that someone could pickup relatively easily? An example would be that I could read news papers and watch the news if I wanted to know more about politics, but that wouldn't be a good theme anyway. Are there any good themes that are easy to pickup?

    I probably do need to re-evaluate my life, but I would like to do that while meeting women.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1:49 PM

    Sinn you suck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous12:04 PM

    Good stuffs. And well said. You sometimes make some good points.

    ReplyDelete