Friday, March 26, 2010

Did You Miss It?

Happy Friday! And a big THANK YOU to everyone who joined
me on last night's no-charge call, Four Simple Steps For
Turning'Ordinary' Interactions Into Sizzling Hot Sexual
Encounters!"

If you were on the call, then you already know about all
of the solid gold nuggets I gave about how to get a lot
more women in your bed. I shared my best techniques for
creating sexual attraction. I shared my systematic process
for bringing out a girl's naughty side so sex is practically
guaranteed to happen and much more.

Now, you might be one of the people who tried to get on the call
and couldn't. Or you may not have been able to participate because
you had or be at work or because it was three in morning where you
live.

If that was you, you're in luck because I'm doing an encore call
TOMORROW (Saturday), March 27 at 3:30 p.m. EST (12:30 p.m. PST).

You can get the complete all-in details for this encore training
call by going here:

Register

Best,

JS -- The King of Content

P.S. I got quite a few emails from guys saying that this call
had some of the best information on getting girls in bed they
ever heard. YOu're not going to want to miss this:

Register

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:49 PM

    I frekin missed it i couldn't get threw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:35 PM

    I could not get thru the call and Saturday I have to work. Can we get this recorded?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:45 PM

    Nice Call Sinn, Tons of Free content. Can you talk a bit about escalating sexually and releasing maybe in a blog post?

    The sexual roadmap looks to be Next Level stuff. Like the evolution of Mystery Method, only way better. Shows me that your one of the best out there keep it up bro.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:22 PM

    both calls did NOT work, what the hell!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was this recorded? Can you upload it somewhere so we can listen. I couldn't listen to you on the phone because I'm from England and there's a huge hour difference!

    I hope you can upload that somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  6. mike r2:54 PM

    Just herd the recording and it was great thanks for a bag full of information

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can someone e-mail me the recording please?

    mcmvblog@gmail.com

    Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete