Thursday, March 05, 2009

CALL TONIGHT!

Hey guys,


If you haven’t registered yet for the free teleseminar tonight at 5:00 PM Pacific time, please do so immediately, we only have a few lines left available.

Here is the original email for your convenience:

On Thursday, March 5 at 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time (8:00 p.m. Eastern), I am hosting a free tele-seminar and you are invited.
The topic is:

“Five Keys For Designing the Ultimate Lifestyle In 2009!”

As a very special treat, the legendary Scotty from On the Mat will be joining me on the call! He’s going to be sharing his inside secrets of for living a lifestyle that even most “Master PUAs” envy.

Here’s some of what we’ll cover:

• How to meet and seduce stunningly beautiful women without ever doing a “cold approach” ever again!

• How to easily get “VIP treatment” wherever you go!

• A step-by-step system for attracting beautiful women that eliminate any “fear of rejection” you might have!

• “How to design your life so you’re automatically meeting the type of women that YOU really want!

• How to build a life that gives you TRUE satisfaction and enjoyment no matter what you’re into!

Want to be part of this FREE teleseminar?

Go here:

http://www.sinnsofattraction.com/teleseminar

Best,

Sinn

P.S. I only have 400 lines held for the teleseminar so if you want to be part of it, you must register right away. http://www.sinnsofattraction.com/teleseminar

5 comments:

  1. I'll attend the call... but I would love to have a recording of it after.

    I'll check if I can record it myself (for my personal use)... but maybe you planned to make it available for everyone to download? (in that case, I won't bother recording it)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I just heard in your podcast that there won't be any recording.

    I hope it ok if I record it for my personal use (I don't know if I'll be able to, tho)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:50 AM

    Agree'd with hHhHhhh
    Will cost me a lot if I phone up (I'm from the UK), so I was just going to see if I was able to either ring via-skype or similiar for free, or get a recording after.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:02 PM

    Hey Sinn,

    This is off Topic but can you give some examples of "sexcalation"? I know there's much talk to it but I don't even know how it's done on the field (verbally).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agour, I'm also in Europe, that's why I'll try with Skype. It's 0.020€/minute, so 1h30 is less than 2€. It's affordable :)

    ReplyDelete