Wednesday, September 26, 2007

LR: Sometimes you have to force yourself to go out

I'm writing this as HB fumbled the pen is laying on my couch snoring louder than I have ever heard a human being snore...

Rewind to 7 and Twitchy and I hit a happy hour for a society in Dallas only to see that it's 2 hot girls and 278 guys... Bar is empty and they have free drinks and calamari. After a quick drinky drink and some free squid, we bounce to another happy hour place before going to dinner. I number close a hostess there, but I don't qualify at all and she doesn't return my text later...

Twitchy drops me off and i decide whether to go out or stay in. I have a headache, a stomach ache and don't want to go out... Fuck. I text Twitchy " wanna go out". He replies "On the fence up to you". I have to decide... I didn't go out yesterday, or the day before and yeah I was sick, but I've gamed sick before... And I know I won't be going out tomor as Future has to have an early night...

I decide to go out, and we hit the mysterious venue. We run into Vector and the cuisinart that Topo, I and Vector have all fucked now... I open some sets go pretty well, but then I run into HB fumbled the pen. She's there with a friend, I say hi and go back to gaming. My set needs a jealousy plot so I roll into HB fumbled pen's set.. It's super on. I'm winning over her friends and Tiwtchy bounces.. I seed a pull across the street, She and her friend want to go dance and ask me to watch them.. I decline and chill with Vector for a bit.

I go looking for Fumbled pen, and she's nowhere to be found... I text her and ask her if she left...

She's across the street, I roll and see her with a new guy, I roll in and talk to both of them. I tease the shit out of her about wearing his glasses and him saying they looked good, he leaves and I talk to her about her life. She's drunk so I tell her she has to come to my place across the street, and we cuddle. I go up her dress once. No go. 2 x no go. 3rd time... It's on and I close her...

It all goes to show that you will never get laid just staying home, but if you go out, sometimes you get lucky...

S

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:14 PM

    yea I have had those nights, sometimes the nights you don't want to go out are the best you just have to force yourself to go out and then tell yourself to make the most of it since you are out anyway.

    good post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you ever going to put together a book about breakthrough comfort?

    ReplyDelete