Monday, September 10, 2007

Fact: Bears eat Beets...Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica.

The weekend of bad luck is finally over...

It started when I forgot my passport on the way to the airport and had to take a 4 hour later flight ( I fucked Anna Ferris girl in the between time but still) then I get into Tor and it's film festival weekend so we are in the boonies(Nice hotel though).

Next, we can't get in ANYWHERE cool with 15 guys during film festival and the traffic is insane...They move our seminar room without telling us or putting up a sign. One of our ACs dropped out at the last minute( Which meant we got Trance who is one of the coolest guys ever so no huge loss there). Then I got ripped off for $30, they lost the keys to our rental car at the hotel valet...

I'm sure there was more, but Trance, Future and I never lost our shit.. I kept expecting the freak out to come where I start screaming or whatnot, but I was kinda zen.

It's nice to be able to suprise yourself...

S

0 comments:

Post a Comment