This is something I think about a lot...
When you take away all of the marketing, the complex structures, the self help advice, the cognitive biases of instructors, and the natural advantages and disadvantages of every individual, what's left?
What are we actually doing and working with to compel strangers to have sex with us in the shortest time frame possible.
I've been thinking about this for years and years and I figured I'd post my latest ideas and then write some articles on each piece. Kinda like the Basics feature on my Newsletter where I break down specific ideas, except these will be larger topics.
SO without further ado, here's one man's ideas on what makes up Game:
1. An understanding of how the process of attraction works(most notably the relationship between dominance and attraction) and female psychology especially fears, emotions, communication styles and sexuality.
2. Fundamentals: Body language, eye contact, grooming, expressiveness, fashion and style, tonality, physique.
3. The ability to make others comfortable with you otherwise known as Social Comfort.
4. The ability and knowledge of when and how to manipulate rapport.
5. The mechanisms, skills and types of attraction
7. Knowing how to build and use compliance
8. Knowing all types of qualification and how to use this to move forward
9. How to use movement
10. The 3 types of escalation: Verbal, Physical, Logistical
11. Frame control
Obviously that's a decent amount of stuff and one of the reasons that it's difficult to learn all this stuff if you try to take it all in at one time. So over the next few weeks I'll be writing an article about each of these topics with a take that you probably haven't heard before. I have to get started on a new packet for the 12M2M guys bootcamp so I'll workshop a lot of articles on here before finishing them for those guys.
Love to hear comments on this,
JS-The King Of Content
PS: If you want a more in depth look at the mechanisms, skills and types of attraction, you need The Natural Attraction DVD, get it today at NaturalAttractionDVD