1. Learn To keep People Dependent on You:Figure out how to make people dependent on me. Independence is not power. You will always need others as allies, pawns, or even weak masters to serve as your front.
2. Use Selective Honesty and Generosity To Disarm Your Victim: Use Generosity before asking for things. Selective honesty is best used on the first encounter.
3. When Asking For Help appeal to people’s self interest: Always ask yourself what the other person wants. When people ooze greed do not appeal to their charity when they ooze charity do not appeal to their greed.
4. Pose as a friend work as a spy:
5. Crush Your Enemy Totally: Go further when opportunities to crush enemies arise.
6. Use Absence To Increase Honor And Respect: Remove myself strategically from spheres of influence.
7. Keep Others In Suspended Terror; Cultivate an Air Of Unpredictability: Be More unpredictable, break your own patterns.
8. Isolation is dangerous: Become a man of the people.
9. Know who you’re dealing with and do not offend the wrong person: Avoid offending anyone.
10.Do Not Commit To Anyone: Always Turn Down First Offers. Do not inadvertently feel obligated to anyone.
11.Play A Sucker To Catch A Sucker: Stop Trying to prove I’m smart. Only use intelligence to conceal deception.