Monday, September 19, 2011

Evaluating Your Game Quarterly

Hey there,

Quick thought today.

A lot of guys who are intermediate or advanced wonder what they should do now that they actually (GASP) get laid on a regular basis from cold approach.

The answer took me awhile to find as well.

You don't want to continue to read forums, and study game all the time, as that will give you all sorts of contradicting advice and keep you stuck in the "Pick-up" guy stage of your development.

You also don't want to stop looking at your game objectively either. Some guys become delusional after being able to get laid consistently. You still have sticking points even if you get laid.

SO the solution is to re-evaluate your sticking points at set intervals. I like to do it quarterly. So every 3 months when it's time to get my car checked up and go to the Dr, I also take a look at what I think my sticking points are and what I can do to fix them. Then I focus on that for a little while until I fix the problem. Repeat 4x a year and you'll always improve without being a weirdo.

Word,

JS-The King Of Content

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:44 PM

    You are right. Reading too much on forums actually makes you go backwards. Took me forever to learn that. Good advice about reviewing game quarterly. Sounds like the right balance between doing too much and not doing enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting point and discussion you've got here.

    ReplyDelete