Saturday, June 14, 2008

Become another motherf*%?er

More wisdom coming from the Larry David show “Curb Your Enthusiasm” . I was watching the season finale from last season where Cheryly dumps Larry and he’s staying in bed all day long being all depressed. When Leon(?) comes up and tries to cheer him up by imploring him to “ become another motherfucker, grow a moustache, some sideburns, …

Now while hilarious this raises a great point. One of the first things, I do when teaching a student is taking them to a nice hair salon and getting them a different hairstyle. The reason I do this is two fold. First having a good haircut, can make you 1 to 2 points more attractive on a 1-10 scale. But more importantly it’s a symbolic act, and gives the students a different set of visual feedback. When you are taking on new behaviors, it can really help to see a different person in the mirror as it can help guys disidentify with who they were and their images of themselves as a guy who doesn’t get girls. Plus there’s nothing better for your inner game than looking in the mirror and liking what you see ☺

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:22 PM

    I always look at my cock in the mirror.

    But everybody's always looking at my cock.

    It's just that titanic.

    And it's bigger than your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:28 PM

    Haha, someone still has sand in their vagina from that June 8th post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love curb...that guy who said the motherfucker thing is sooo damn funny to me.
    I don't think that is actually a good inner game trick but I know what you are getting at. I think the Best inner game is all within.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CraC: Inner game is in the mind, the mind is powerful in pu. Your reality and mindstate = congruence BL and projection will reflect of what comes out of your mouth.
    Internalize it in your mind and your reality, become a Mutha fuckah that women yearn for...
    being congruent is King!

    ReplyDelete