Thursday, June 05, 2008

Two upcoming talks...

Hey guys,

Tomor El Topo and I will be holding our lair talk in Boston at The Elephant and Castle pub. The pub is located at
161 Devonshire St, Boston, MA 02110(617) 350-9977. The talk is $ 50 if you sign up HERE or you can just show up and pay $ 55.

I'm also going to be doing a talk on Getting Attraction off the opener in LA on the following Tuesday. This is the newest stuff that I have been working on with Moxie over the last few weeks. I've been able to codify and explain some of the old pieces of community dogma like being nonreactive and using social pressure to paralyze guys so you don't have to amog or befriend the guys. You can sign up for that Here It's gonna be $ 60 for the talk and $ 250 to go out for an hour of demos and experiments.

My website is being built right now and should be done in a few weeks.

I still don't have internet at my house so the updates will be a bit sporadic for awhile.

S

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:33 AM

    FUCK! I *MUST* get the visa to US ASAP, hope you still be doing these cheap talks, so I can attend to some. Do you consider some discounts for in-field nigts for poor Eastern European college students ? ;) I've been saving for last six months and finally have for plane ticekt and accomodation :) As for now I would gladly pay for your in-field video. Have you considered something like that?

    ReplyDelete