Sorry for the break in posts of a little more than a week, I've been on bootcamps for the 12m2m guys and the Seduction roadmap guys so time has been hard to find.
This past weekend we had a super successful bootcamp and I'm staying here until Fri when the second group of guys arrives and we do it all over again.
Here's some observations on game, and students as well as some funny ass stuff that happened...
1. "Ole Boy" is the new slang. My buddy Alex says it all the time and it's a perfect multipurpose slang to refer to anyone at anytime. For example
Jon: " Where's ole boy at?"
Alex: " Ole boy is over there jumping on the grenade so Calvin can talk to Ole Girl."
Jon: " Calvin isolated Ole girl. Nice work."
Hysterical and fun to use. Girls an get pissed if you call them ole girl to their face though.
2. "It's cool" is another underrated phrase in pickup especially when dealing with cockblocks, and objections. Other variations include "It's all good", "Chill" and " relax."
3. One of the students tried to pull at 11:35, this was much funnier in person as Bars here don't close until 4... For those wondering, generally you're not going to pull before an hour before the bar closes. For the best results, you want to wait until the lights start to come on and they start herding people towards the door...
4. Students get cockblocked a TON because they ignore the group. If you're getting active vicious cockblocks, it's because you're ignoring the friends and pissing them off. I forgot how little I actually get cockblocked, as opposed to just having bad logistics. Cockblocking happens when the group (guys or girls) actively are trying to get the girl away from you or mess with your game. This should not happen often. If it does your group game sucks.
5. You don't need a group to like you or even be attracted to you in order to keep them from cockblocking. You just need to get the "Nice Guy" vote, which basically means that the group sees you as harmless. You can do this by being really nice to the group, and building rapport with them as you break it with your target.
6. Big cities are awesome. Having lived in pseudo cities for the last few years being in a city where everyone uses public transportation and metro cards is awesome. Though I do wonder how people get shit done with this many hot girls wandering around...
7. Some Nightclubs are still loud enough to vibrate your internal organs. I know if my liver is shaking, I'm on a bootcamp.
8. Typing women is only important if you know what kind of women you do well with. I had a super fast in venue dealie (Or alley) and it happened because I recognized that the girl was a hot nerd which fits right into my wheelhouse. It's not really that useful to be able to tell what type of girl she is unless you happen to be good with that type of girl.
9. Releasing the touching when you are escalating with women is THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF ESCALATION!!!! Girls will touch you too much sometimes and creep themselves out if you don't release. I watched at least 3 students WRECK interactions because they didn't push the girl away.
10. You must have a base of conversational material, to root your techniques and tactics in. You can't just throw out lines or force qualification if you don't have a proper base of small talk, grounding and social comfort.
So there :p
JS- The King Of Content