Friday, October 01, 2010

This is AMAZING!!!

Some guy, started a website called Mrs Lebron Wade, where he chronicles Lebron and Dwayne's "marriage" with photoshopped pics and hilarious articles.

My guess is he's a Cavs fan.

Check it out at

MrsLebronWade.com

Also it's 6 days til my Bday, so if you know me in real life and want to remain friends, go present shopping or at least wish me a happy Bday next Thursday. Otherwise you will be cut like a barber. Ask anyone who forgot last year, that I stopped talking to :)

Have a great weekend!

JS-The King Of Content

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:07 PM

    999!!! If I counted right this is the 999th POST WOOT WOOT! Juicy gossip expected in the the next post !!! 1000!!

    THIS IS GONNA BE EPIC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My birthday is this Thursday too shout out to all the Libras getting a lay this month

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too this Thursday shout out to all the Libras getting a lay this month http://www.astrology-online.com/libra.htm

    ReplyDelete